A PICTURE PERFECT SMILE WITH
Porcelain Dental Veneers
Veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution for everyone who desires a beautiful smile with minimal invasions into their teeth.
Porcelain Veneers (or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
WHAT TYPES OF PROBLEMS DO PORCELAIN VENEERS FIX?
- Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth.
- Teeth that are worn down.
- Teeth that are chipped or broken.
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them).
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth).