There will be some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Here is what you can expect:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Children to be accompanied by ONE adult only.
- We ask that you limit the possessions you bring with you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our reception team will be behind a plastic screen for added protection.
- Each treatment room will be equipped with a Dental Aerosol Extractor unit.
- Our hygienists, assistants and doctors will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment including face shield, N95 masks and gowns.
- All exams will be performed virtually by our doctor. The hygienist or dental assistant will gather all necessary records that the dentist requires and will be thoroughly reviewing each patient with the dentist at day end.
- Cashless/paperless payments only.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce patient cross-over.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.